Friday, April 27, 2007

April 27, 2007

Dear Reader,
I'm experimenting with blogging. I found out about what blogs do. I want to see how it goes. My purpose is just share my life with other people. I want to impart knowledge, laugh, cry, share information with you. I want realtionships with others from all walks in life and all stages. I love research especially medical topics. You see, I have medical conditions but they don't have me! I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder 7 years ago and Fibromyalgia 3 years ago. I've been pain free no pain meds for 3 months now. I do take meds for Depression and insomnia due to medicine. I live my life to the fullest and can say that due to a relationship with My God, I am blessed and happy. I am rich but waiting for my riches in heaven to manifest here on earth. I welcome everyone's points of view. My children are my world. They are two boys and one girl. My oldest just turned 10, my girl is 6 and my baby is 1. I am a very busy woman. I will vent here, celebrate success here, pray, share my thoughts good and bad, my struggles and my victories. I want to keep comments and things G rated if possible. I don't like cursing or arguing. Calm, rational debates and discussions are okay. I work at home with a great group of people. I will post articles on chemicals, medical conditions, jokes, anything sent to me that I enjoy or learn from. I hope you enjoy my little journal.

No comments: