Thursday, June 7, 2007

Life training!

I was wondering if anyone out here is like me. Do you ever feel out of control, like you need a life coach? I'm talking training for all areas of your life! I've got two of the greatest life coaches out here today. One has been, is and will be here for eternity and his name is Jesus Christ. He IS the ULTIMATE life coach. If you would like to meet him personally, I'd love to introduce you. His story is greatly told in an eyewitness account in the book of John in the Bible. Anyways, the second life coach who has already taught me how to be successful in a very short amount of time is Dani Johnson. I know if you've been working online for any length of time, you have heard of her. Her training is REAL help for LIFE. I don't get anything from her. I am writing this on my own because she has really helped me. If you want real equipping, for really being successful at anything you do, plug into her training.

No comments: