Thursday, May 3, 2007

You Reap what You Sow

all Worship sent this to it's members as part of a story. I really needed to hear its message today. I had a run in with family. For me, this was a confirmation I have my life on the right track. I hope you think carefully about your words and actions. They will come back to you in the future.

If you plant honesty, you will reap trust

If you plant goodness, you will reap friends.

If you plant humility, you will reap greatness.

If you plant perseverance, you will reap contentment

If you plant consideration, you will reap perspective.

If you plant hard work, you will reap success.

If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation.

If you plant faith in Christ, you will reap a harvest.

So, be careful what you plant now; it will determine what you will reap later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a great inspiration! We miss you at Smart Moms Forum... hope you will come back soon and let us know how your new leads are working out!