Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm an International Radio Talk Show Co-Host

Yes, you read that right. My good friend Marla and I have created our very own talk show! Marla is a certified RSD coach who suffers from RSD/Fibromyalgia/MS/Osteoporosis.
Our show's mission is to help others with any kind of chronic pain issue. It can be any kind of chronic life pain not just these listed. We had our first show on Tuesday. It went so well! We loved every second of it and the time really does just zoom by. It was soooo much fun! We ended up calling in and teasing some guys on their show. I haven't laughed that hard in years. They crack me up. We ended up shooting a 30 second commercial which is airing on their show for the next 7 weeks. Our show is available for download. We've had over 136 downloads in just 4 days! It's going so well. I hope everyone will come listen to us and Call IN!
Our show's info is http://www.blogtalkradio.com/winninglifethroughpain.
See you There!
Crystal
The Voice of Fibromyalgia

No comments: