Monday, February 25, 2008

What a Beautiful Day!

I just figured out how to change my font and color! YAY! I thought this would be a nice spring color. I love spring, new LIFE. Instead of an article, I felt inspired to actually write my own thoughts today. You are probably thinking, Whew! I thought this lady was just a uncreative geek. To that I answer, Sometimes, yes, I am. I can be quite creative too. I hope you will really hear my heart and not focus so much on correctness of my words. It's the thoughts that are important. The mind really does intrigue me. God has really been working on teaching me that he truly has an awesome plan for my life. He also has told me, Change your mind, Change your results. It absolutely works and I'm always a work in progress like every human being on this planet. The sun was shining outside today so beautifully. I got on my Monday morning prayer call and enjoyed God's presence and testimonies from other ladies. Then, I decided to get out of my comfort zone a bit and go on a playdate with other moms from our Abilene Moms Cafe Mom group. I never did find the park they were at. I just drove around for 40 mintues, then came back towards my house and took my kiddos to the park. We had a blast. The warm sun shining on your face is such a comfort for me. I might even get some more color on my face before summer. I can actually stretch some of my legs and can almost touch my toes. My body really is getting stronger. I'm so happy. 15 minutes of activity each day truly does help the tight muscles and does loads for my confidence. After years of being couped up due to Fibro, it's nice to just go and be a normal mom again. The new meds are really wonderful. My kids love having me back as does my hubby. I almost forgot how much fun just swinging and laughing is. You are never too old to have a second childhood. We thrive on it. In fact, my husband and oldest son just went to a church softball practice. Yes, we have entered BASEBALL season. How fun! : )
Peace, Kindness, Joy, Patience, Goodness, Grace, Love and Blessings,
Crystal

No comments: