Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What A Day and Night! : )

I had a rough day today. I tried my hand and sitting for a new child. Didn't work out. : ( Sadly, I cannot help everyone I would like to and it's okay. I am learning more and more about myself and what I want out of life daily. I got news that one of my aunts I was close to died a few days ago. My dad is taking it pretty hard. I have been so sick with a viral sinus stuff all week. I broke down and decided to take some Mucinex today. I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow. I got a nice surprise tonight though. My nephew I haven't seen in quite a while called. I totally did not know who he was. He told my husband that he was in town. He and his future wife, and daughter came by our house. I was sooooo happy!!!! It literally made my day. I have a very special wedding to attend on June 7th. He said he'd come by when he is in Abilene. I'm thrilled! I loved his future wife. Nice lady. I'm so proud of him and for him. I did get other great news too. I was offered a seat in life coaching school. My first class is Tuesday. I have a LOT of paperwork to get faxed back in before Tuesday am. It's $100 a month. My husband was excited. I'm going to fulfill my dreams. I knew that this was totally a God thing. Our radio show continues to do well too. I will be a certified life coach in 5 months. When that is done, Then, I start school for marketing. I feel very fortunate to have a career going and still am able to work from home and be a mom. It's so wonderful. I am going to make this school and my kids proud.

1 comment:

katy said...

hey! i am so glad your life has taken such a dramatic wonderful direction!! i love your newfound hope and vigor for life! it blesses me to hear about all of the things God is accomplishing through you. (and i'm glad i found your blog!) love you!