Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh Shaving Cream, Oh Shaving Cream!!!

I decided to tell you guys my frustrating yet hilarious morning. This is a true story. I hope it makes you smile. Everyone needs a great laugh from time to time. I was having technical difficulties this morning. I woke up and my internet wouldn't pull up any pages at all. I called tech support at Clear Wire. Three hours later, we have my computer running better than it has in the one year and one month I have had it. Geek Squad told me over a week ago that one part of my motherboard was going out. My computer would probably quit working. So far, one week later all is well. I had to redo my settings on my memory. I'm working on deleting things my hubby and kids downloaded on this thing none of us even use. While I was on the phone with tech support, my toddler and his friend we were babysitting decided to go into the bathroom and squirt my shaving cream all over the sink and the floor. They laughed and laughed. I don't know what they thought they were doing. Of course, I had to admit it's kinda funny. At least, noone was hurt. I just cleaned it up with a laugh and grin.
What else can ya do?

No comments: